Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect With Us On LinkedIn Watch police videos on BluTube
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dago3420

Thread: cop killer interviews

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    cop killer interviews

    I'm looking for any videos of interviews with cop killers, who admit that they attacked the cop because of the cop's sloppy appearance. I know I saw something on this years ago, but can't find anything.

  2. #2
    Senior Member sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NW-Iowa
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    0
    Why would you want that?

  3. #3
    Verified LEO dago3420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,218
    Rep Power
    0
    Why would you want that?
    Same question I had, however I wasn't going to ask because I see no reason to facilitate the request.
    sculptor likes this.
    "The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth,
    But the Righteous Are Bold As A Lion" ~ Proverbs 28:1


    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -~ Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4
    Verified LEO delzo70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Left side of Galveston Bay
    Posts
    4,359
    Rep Power
    0
    ??
    Last edited by delzo70; 02-19-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    If you see anybody I know, give them a hug!

  5. #5
    Verified LEO eljefe241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't feel this is an appropriate topic to assist. If this is for a class project, get assistance from the school and perhaps search the FBI website and other related studies (they do exist).

    If it's just idle curiosity then find another form of entertainment.
    Skill and cunning is always better than luck ... Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it.

    Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot.

    "I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter I want him to quit in practice, not in a game." - Coach Bear Bryant / Alabama

  6. #6
    Verified LEO eljefe241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    0
    As an afterthought, I did a Google search for 'cop killer interviews' and - BAM! - up popped a bunch of sites (including P1). Why not do some 'investigating' before using P1 as a default?

    I recall my investigative days with a DA's office. The 'baby' DAs (FNGs) would bring in a case with witnesses they couldn't locate and ask for help. We'd first look in the phone book and find about 90% of them; the other 10% were usually listed in the police report (which the DA hadn't read). When we walked into the DA ten minutes later with the task completed, they were always astounded at our investigative prowess ... Just sayin'
    Skill and cunning is always better than luck ... Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it.

    Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot.

    "I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter I want him to quit in practice, not in a game." - Coach Bear Bryant / Alabama

 

 


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •