Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect With Us On LinkedIn Watch police videos on BluTube
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dago3420

Thread: cop killer interviews

cop killer interviews

I'm looking for any videos of interviews with cop killers, who admit that they attacked the cop because of the cop's sloppy appearance. I know I saw something on this years ago, but can't find anything.

Why would you want that?

Why would you want that?
    Same question I had, however I wasn't going to ask because I see no reason to facilitate the request.
    sculptor likes this.
    "The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth,
    But the Righteous Are Bold As A Lion" ~ Proverbs 28:1

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -~ Benjamin Franklin

??
    Last edited by delzo70; 02-19-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    If you see anybody I know, give them a hug!

I don't feel this is an appropriate topic to assist. If this is for a class project, get assistance from the school and perhaps search the FBI website and other related studies (they do exist).

If it's just idle curiosity then find another form of entertainment.
    Skill and cunning is always better than luck ... Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it.

Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot.

"I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter I want him to quit in practice, not in a game." - Coach Bear Bryant / Alabama

As an afterthought, I did a Google search for 'cop killer interviews' and - BAM! - up popped a bunch of sites (including P1). Why not do some 'investigating' before using P1 as a default?

I recall my investigative days with a DA's office. The 'baby' DAs (FNGs) would bring in a case with witnesses they couldn't locate and ask for help. We'd first look in the phone book and find about 90% of them; the other 10% were usually listed in the police report (which the DA hadn't read). When we walked into the DA ten minutes later with the task completed, they were always astounded at our investigative prowess ... Just sayin'
    Skill and cunning is always better than luck ... Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it.

Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot.

"I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter I want him to quit in practice, not in a game." - Coach Bear Bryant / Alabama